Friday, July 19, 2013

Bronzer Bonanza!

Hey girls, this is another look I have
recently done using Color Elation Loose Eye Shadows...

This look is perfect for summer, it has brows.. bronzer...
and nude glossy lips. Those warm brown colors also bring 
out the green in my eyes amazingly!



Products Used:

Face 
Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation
Cover FX Cream Foundation in N70 (used for bronzing)
Nars Orgasm Blush

Brows
Milani Dark Brown Brow Tint Pen

Lips
MAC Cherish Lipstick
ELF Clear Lip Gloss

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Color Elations Loose Shadows:
Vanilla Frosting (highlight)
Soft Copper (inner lid)
Henna (crease)
Nocturnal (outer v) 





If you haven't heard of this brand take the time to




8 comments:

  1. WoW! I love this!! I would like to try something this bold, but I don't think it would turn out as good as yours haha. Love the lipstick too, my go-to is Myth by MAC but I think I'll have to try yours!

    Cheers!
    www.madmakeuplove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dark, earthy smokiness! Definitely a winner with your green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Orgasm looks on you. It looked pinker on me so I wasn't too fond of this blush on myself but seeing it on you makes me wanna give it a second chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You color elation lose eye shadows style is amazing. This look is perfect for summer; it has brows and nude glossy lips. Amazing work you have done.'


    Clinique bonus Time dillards

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I don't think I'll ever get tired of using gold and earthy color on my eyes. It always turns out effortlessly beautiful.
    Great look!

    xx,
    -Maria
    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete