Thursday, April 4, 2013

March 2013 Favorites



I haven't done monthly favorites in a long time and I decided
to share some of my favorite products for the month of March 
and I am also going to share some random favorites!

Lets start with the random favorites!

Favorite song for the month of March: Bruno Mars' "If I Was Your Man"
Favorite restaurant for the month of March: Red Lobster!
Favorite TV show for the month of March: Dance Moms! 

Now onto the makeup favorites!



MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
This concealer is heavy duty! It does not take the place
of my ultimate favorite (Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection) but 
it gets the job done. It stays in place and it provides full matte coverage.
The only downside is that the pump dispenses too much product,
which leads to wasting some of it. 
Retails for $18.00 on the MAC site



Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in Ivory .5
This is an oldie, but definitely a goodie! This powder
has amazing coverage and it is great to use for under the eyes 
 because it is finely milled. I love it!
You can buy it on the Mary Kay site for $18.00




Stila Eye Shadow in Mimosa 
This gorgeous shadow is a true orange and it is perfect for spring
and summer. It adds an amazing warmth to any eye shadow look
and it makes my green eyes P O P!!! The shadow is soft and easy to work
with, as well as a matte finish. I love it!
It retails for $18.00 on the Apothica site


Maybelline Great Lash in Clear
This is my most affordable brow gel, and for that reason
I love it! You can buy it at any drugstore for around $4-$6!
It keeps my brows in place, so I definitely recommend it!



MAC'S Zoom Waterfast Lash
This is the waterproof version of MAC Zoom Fast Lash 
and it is the ideal mascara for the hot days that are to come.
It seriously does not budge unless you take it off with 
makeup remover specially designed for waterproof makeup.
I definitely recommend it for makeup artists or brides to be!
$16.00 on the MAC site



Glo-Minerals Lip Plumper
Youngblood Lip Gloss in Coral Kiss
The Glo-Minerals lip plumper gives you a slight tingle and
a slight pick me up for your lips. It does not hurt like other
plumpers but it leaves them looking fabulous, while at the same
time providing a light baby pink gloss. 
The Youngblood lip gloss in Coral Kiss is my go to gloss
for spring time, it gives me just enough color
to brighten me up but it is not overpowering.
The lip plumper retails for $16.50 on the Glo-Minerals site
and the Coral Kiss gloss is $23.00 on the YB site



Sugarpill Velocity Eye Shadow 
This electric blue eyeshadow is a bold move for spring time,
and you all know that I do not shy away from BOLD!
It is pigmented, bright, and flawless. Definitely a
must have eye shadow from Sugarpill!
The shadow is $12.00 on the Sugarpill site 

And thats it for my favorites!
Have a great day girls!


2 comments:

  1. I adore the Sugarpill palette! I need to give Velocity a little more love, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl
    idk if you remember me, i miss your blog.
    i started following you in 2011 and then went mia but im back and blogging again id love if you check out my new posts comming soon and follow if you arent already<3

    xoxo
    beautybehaved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete