Saturday, March 30, 2013

Not Your Mother's® She's a Tease™ Volumizing Hair Spray Review

Another great product that arrived in my Influenster
box, was the Not Your Mother's 

I was beyond happy to see a little mini of this product
in my box because I have heard amazing things
about this brand and the products.  

Whenever I judge my hairspray I look for:
H O L D
D U R A B I L I T Y 
and S M E L L



This hairspray is definitely a 8 out of 10 in my books.. 
The hold and staying power of this hairspray is amazing!
It definitely adds volume to my tease but it also keeps my
ponytails sleek and shiny. The humidity of my city
is always ruining my DOs but with this baby, my hair is
seriously frizz free all day!

The ingredients also include strengthening ones such as 
bamboo and apple blossom. 


And the best part ladies?
You can buy a bottle of this hair spray for $6.00 at CVS!

Check out Not Your Mother on Facebook and Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment